Paws of Nature Family Dog Training & Behavior Consulting
DetailsServices Customized for Each Situation - No Cookie Cutter Approach Whether it is assistance with basic manners training or something more serious such as aggression or separation anxiety, we use a customized approach based on each individual dog’s temperament, history, and needs of the home & family environment.
Helping You and Your Dog Grow Together
Because no two dogs are exactly alike, our in-home training is tailored to your individual situation. Using your home environment, we can help you develop handling skills and communication skills that work with your dog and resolve problems.
Services Customized for Each Situation - No Cookie Cutter Approach
Whether it is assistance with basic manners training or something more serious such as aggression or separation anxiety, we use a customized approach based on each individual dog’s temperament, history, and needs of the home & family environment.
• 1 ½ hour Behavioral Consultations
• Puppy Starter Packages - 4 sessions for pups between 8 and 14 weeks.
• Family Coaching Packages – 6 sessions, includes the initial Behavioral Consult.
• Day Training Packages – 17 sessions, includes the initial Behavioral Consult.
• Individualized private lessons
• Dogs & Storks – Preparing the Family Dog For a New Baby in home sessions.
• Phone Consultations
Education & Experience
Feel confident knowing Jill Haley Rose, CTC, CPDT-KA, has the educational and hands on experience to give you qualified advice, instruction, and the skill sets to effectively improve and change your dog’s behavior.
• Over 12 years working full time as a professional dog trainer
• Graduate of The Academy for Dog Trainers, considered the “Harvard” of dog training schools.
• Training Programs Coordinator and canine behavior specialist for Dakin Humane Society
• Dog training class instructor for the MSPCA and Dakin Humane Society.
• Licensed Family Paws Parent Educator for the past 10 years.
• Completed Dog to Dog Aggression internship with Honors at the San Francisco SPCA
• Certified Professional Dog Trainer through the Association of Professional Dog trainers.
• Owned and operated a dog training and behavior consulting business in San Francisco CA and Westfield, MA.
• Trained and evaluated thousands of dogs of all breeds and temperaments.
• Continues to expand her expertise by attending seminars & workshops held by recognized leaders in the animal training & behavior field throughout the United States.