Private In-Home Training
DetailsPrivate training is the perfect way to incorporate successful training into your life. Custom programs are designed around you, your dog and your busy lifestyle. From puppy or dog obedience training, to puppy socialization and dog behavior problems.
Private training is the perfect way to incorporate successful training into your life.
Custom programs are designed around you, your dog and your busy lifestyle. From puppy or dog obedience training, to puppy socialization and dog behavior problems.
We do the training for you! Day training takes place in the convenience of your home while you are away. That means no rearranging your schedules or rushing home after a long day at work. We do the heavy lifting and time consuming work of laying that new foundation with your puppy or dog by teaching them new life skills. You get progress reports to maintain and practice the new behaviors so you can support the training process and keep your training moving in the fast lane!
Who Benefits from Day Training:
- Puppy parents - help socialize your puppy, keep the house training moving forward, teach basic obedience skills...
- You need help jump starting behaviors to combat your dog's problem behaviors. (And give you a much needed leg up!)
- Anybody short on time.
- Anyone who simply doesn't enjoy the process of dog training.
We work with you and your family members! Private training takes place in the quiet atmosphere of your own home, one-on-one with you, your dog and the trainer. We will work together on your individualized training program to fine-tune your techniques and coached you through the learning process. You and your companion do the heaving lifting between sessions.
Who Benefits from One-on-One Training:
- People with reactive dogs who have a hard time in a class setting.
- Those who learn better in a one-on-one atmosphere.
- Those who like to learn new skills and enjoy the learning process.
- Dogs who have issues that occur the majority of the time at home