Paws of Nature Family Dog Training - Day Training Services
DetailsLet us do the hard work for you! We can train your dog in your own home and neighborhood, whether it’s some basic manners or a serious behavior problem. Includes 1 ½ hour Behavior Consult, 12 – 45 minutes sessions with trainer and dog only, 4 – 45 minute owner transfer sessions.
Day Training Package
Includes 1 ½ hour Behavior Consult, 12 – 45 minutes sessions with trainer and dog only, 4 – 45 minute owner transfer sessions.
Let us do the hard work for you! We can train your dog in your own home and neighborhood, whether it’s some basic manners or a serious behavior problem.
You do not have to be present for these sessions! At the end of each week we will schedule an Owner Transfer session. An Owner Transfer session is where we teach you the skills to attain the same results we have achieved during the week.
• Day Training programs are customized for each individual owner/ dog situation. Though the program is designed for the trainer to do the bulk of the work, the owner is required to follow management instructions and practice some training exercises during the week.
• Day Training uses a combination of intensive hands on training sessions, play, and exercise to achieve a happy, balanced, and well-behaved pet.
• We carry full insurance through Mourer – Foster, Inc.
Education & Experience
Feel confident knowing Jill Haley Rose, CTC, CPDT-KA, has the educational and hands on experience to give you qualified advice, instruction, and the skill sets to effectively improve and change your dog’s behavior.
• Over 12 years working full time as a professional dog trainer
• Graduate of The Academy for Dog Trainers, considered the “Harvard” of dog training schools.
• Training Programs Coordinator and canine behavior specialist for Dakin Humane Society
• Dog training class instructor for the MSPCA and Dakin Humane Society.
• Licensed Family Paws Parent Educator for the past 10 years.
• Completed Dog to Dog Aggression internship with Honors at the San Francisco SPCA
• Certified Professional Dog Trainer through the Association of Professional Dog trainers.
• Owned and operated a dog training and behavior consulting business in San Francisco CA and Westfield, MA.
• Trained and evaluated thousands of dogs of all breeds and temperaments.
• Continues to expand her expertise by attending seminars & workshops held by recognized leaders in the animal training & behavior field throughout the United States.